Tips for selecting blue bricks
来自: 广东满堂古建砖瓦厂 浏览次数:594 2019-01-24From : Guangdong Mantang Ancient Brick & Tile FactoryViews : 594
For green bricks with high density and high hardness, you can feel the weight of the bricks as if you weigh them with your hands. Conversely, the weaker density bricks will feel light and fluffy when weighed by hand. If this kind of blue brick tile is used in the indoor floor, the durability will be greatly reduced.
Green bricks are fired from clay. Clay is the product of long-term weathering of certain aluminosilicate minerals. The clay is blended with water to make a brick billet, which is then calcined in a brick kiln (900 ° C-1100 ° C, and lasts 8-15 hours) to make bricks. Clay contains iron. When completely oxidized during the firing process, iron oxide is red, which is commonly used in red bricks . If water is added to cool during the firing process, the iron in the clay is not completely oxidized and low-priced iron is produced ( FeO) is cyan, that is, blue brick.
In recent years, with the rise of the retro wave of the Chinese people, antique architecture has become a new choice for people. To build antique architecture, you must use antique blue brick tiles. So what do we usually choose when choosing blue tile bricks? How can we choose a good blue brick? Below, we will give you a detailed answer.
The surface gloss of the green brick tiles is mainly matte, and with certain anti-slip and anti-friction performance, it can be described as more excellent in practicality and durability. However, there are still some skills you can find when choosing a better blue brick.
1. Take a closer look: It mainly depends on the surface of the brick. Generally, the good reflectivity of the blue bricks on the surface of the brick is relatively good. Take a closer look at the cross section of the brick to see if the cross section of the brick is dense, and the average quality, or the blue brick tiles used only for outdoor decoration, will leave a large number of rough spaces.
2. Volume: For green bricks with high density and high hardness, you can feel the weight of the bricks as thick as you measure with your hands. Conversely, the weaker density bricks will feel light and fluffy when weighed by hand. If this kind of blue brick tile is used in the indoor floor, the durability will be greatly reduced.
3. Scribing: Scribing is for glazed tiles. Scratch the surface of the brick with a hard object. If obvious scratches appear, the hardness of the surface tile and the quality of the glaze are insufficient. Used in indoor homes, it will hide dirt and dirt over time, making maintenance difficult.
4. Tap: Good tiles, with their light hands, will emit crisp and loud sounds, proving that the tiles are doing well in terms of density, raw materials and firing process. If the light-duty tile has a dull sound, it proves that the tile uses poor raw materials or has internal cracks.
Compared to polished tiles, which create a magnificent effect, blue brick tiles are more used to express the natural and retro style of the home interior. Polished tiles have a slightly kitsch temperament. For some people, it may be outdated. Bricks and tiles pay more attention to personalized performance, and gradually become consumers' favorite building materials products.
- Boluo floor tiles custom-quality Huizhou floor tile manufacturers in Huizhou
- Which brick is good in Yongzhou_Recommended qualified Huizhou brick and tile factory
- How much is Zhongkai's ancient building blue bricks?
- Antique green tile price-practical Huizhou antique green tile for sale in Huizhou
- Maoming green brick manufacturers-affordable Huizhou green bricks in ancient buildings