Ministry of Environmental Protection Releases Pollutant Emission Standards for Brick and Tile Industry
来自: 中国砖瓦网www.cbtia.com 浏览次数:903 2019-01-24From : www.cbtia.com Views: 903
The Ministry of Environmental Protection issued the "Emission Standards of Air Pollutants for Brick and Tile Industry" on the 17th. The standard has significantly increased the requirements for pollutant emission control, stipulated that the emission limit of particulate matter for newly-built enterprises is 85% stricter than the current standard and 65% stricter for sulfur dioxide, and it has added nitrogen oxide control indicators.
This regulation applies to brick and tile enterprises that produce sintered products and non-sintered products. Sintered products use clay, shale, coal gangue, and fly ash as main raw materials, and non-sintered products use sand, fly ash, lime, and cement as main raw materials. The brick and tile production process using sludge, garbage, other industrial tailings as raw materials is not applicable to the provisions of this standard.
- Boluo floor tiles custom-quality Huizhou floor tile manufacturers in Huizhou
- Which brick is good in Yongzhou_Recommended qualified Huizhou brick and tile factory
- How much is Zhongkai's ancient building blue bricks?
- Antique green tile price-practical Huizhou antique green tile for sale in Huizhou
- Maoming green brick manufacturers-affordable Huizhou green bricks in ancient buildings